Punchlines, without the jokes.
1. Twenty bucks, same as in town.
2. No, Ma’am. I’m in sales, not management.
3. That’s not a clock; that’s a fan.
4. The charge was “transporting underage gulls across a sedate lion for immortal porpoises.”
5. Because he was stapled to the chicken.
6. The charge was “making an obscene clone fall.”
7. Might as well – the room’s already paid for!
8. We keep the Baptists in there and they don’t think anyone else is here.
9. Rectum? Darn near killed ’em!
10. No, it’s Wednesday. That’s your day in the barrel.