There’s nothing like a good cover song. These are some of the best.
- “The Man Who Sold The World” by Nirvana (orig by David Bowie)
- “Come On Eileen” by Save Ferris (orig by Dexy’s Midnight Runners)
- “Hazy Shade Of Winter” by The Bangles (orig by Simon & Garfunkel)
- “All Along The Watchtower” by Jimi Hendrix (orig by Bob Dylan)
- “Hurt” by Johnny Cash (orig by NIN)
- “I’m A Believer” by Smash Mouth (orig by The Monkees)
- “American Woman” by Lenny Kravitz (orig by The Guess Who)
- “Is She Really Going Out With Him?” by Sugar Ray (orig by Joe Jackson)
- “Tiny Dancer” by Ben Folds (orig by Elton John)
- “Video Killed The Radio Star” by The Presidents Of The United States Of America (orig by The Buggles)
- “Mad World” by Gary Jules (orig by Tears For Fears)
- “Tired Of Waiting For You” by Green Day (orig by The Kinks)
- “Hallelujah” by Jeff Buckley (orig by Leonard Cohen)
- “I Will Survive” by Cake (orig by Gloria Gaynor)
And these are some of the worst.
- “American Pie” by Madonna (orig by Don McLean)
- “Brown Eyed Girl” by Everclear (orig by Van Morrison)
- “Dock Of The Bay” by Michael Bolton (orig by Otis Redding)
- “I’m A Man” by Chicago (orig by Spencer Davis Group)
- “Sunny Afternoon” by Jimmy Buffett (orig by The Kinks)
What are your best and worst picks?