1) When they show commercials during On-Demand programming. Come on, man. I’ve already paid for the content. If you’re going to show me commercials, then don’t charge me. Conversely, if you’re going to charge me, then don’t show me commercials.
2) People who let their kids run around like maniacs at the play area at Park City Center. If you can’t control your kid, keep him at home.
3) Speaking of the mall, people who ignore regular traffic patterns when shopping in stores. This is America. We drive, walk, run, and otherwise ambulate on the right. This isn’t rocket science. It’s not even a science.
4) Diclofenac. I’m currently taking this for pain in my right heel and I can’t say as it’s doing much for the pain. It’s doing a lot, just not for the pain. Possible side effects may include constipation, ringing in the ears, unexplained weight gain, fever, blisters, hives, difficulty breathing or swallowing, headache, dizziness, excessive tiredness, lack of energy, painful urination. Lovely. Fortunately, the only side effects I’ve noticed are a headache and some general lightheadedness. Maybe some lack of energy, but I’d be hard pressed to pin that exclusively on the medicine.
5) The bully who kept taking the ball right out of Grace’s hands during her basketball game yesterday. She’s one of about three girls in the whole league, and there’s no need to put the biggest, meanest boy up against her. Every time she got the ball, he walked right up to her and ripped it out of her hands. I haven’t seen her that upset in a long time. Anyway, this isn’t high-stakes stuff we’re talking about. They don’t even keep score. But some of the parents act like they’re watching their first and second graders in the playoffs.
6) The fact I barely ever play my Rickenbacker anymore. Although I hope that’s changing soon. Single coil pickups rule.
7) The fact that I still can’t figure out how to do ChordPro parsing and rendering in REALbasic. I’m sure it can be done, and I think it’s probably pretty easy, but every time I try, I can’t get my head around the problem. I should probably try it sometime when it’s not late at night and I’m all tired. Plus, I haven’t tried all that hard. Really.
9) That The Shins played in Philly last week and I didn’t go. They are rapidly becoming one of my favorite bands.
10) A bug in Tangelo that’s making it eat images. It’s driving me nuts. I know it’s something simple and stupid, but I haven’t figured it out yet, and it’s really starting to drive me nuts.