Or maybe, The Sunday Sorry So Late. Anyway…
1. …owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Probably pizza. Really, really good pizza. The kind with big, floppy pieces, probably made by some really disgusting looking guy in the back and if you saw him you wouldn’t want to think about the fact that he touched your food but it’s just so good you don’t even care.
2. …owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
I think it would be cool to run either a record store or a bookstore.
3. …wrote a book, what genre would it be?
It would cross genres. Scratch that – it will cross genres. I just need to finish it. I’ve been working on it for twelve years, and I have less than a chapter written. At this rate, I should finish it by… 2525.
4. …ran a school, what would you teach?
Either writing or computers. Maybe tech writing.
5. …recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
Oooh! I did this in 1997! And the answer is: crap. Hopefully, as I re-record some of my old songs in GarageBand, the answer will become less crappy.