1. What is your favorite word?
It even looks nice.
2. What is your least favorite word?
Although technically, it’s not a word! Bill, I’m looking in your direction.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Seeing people respond positively to work that I’ve done.
4. What turns you off?
Stupidity. And arrogance.
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Which isn’t much of a curse word, I know, but I’m trying not to swear anymore. If I had to pick a real curse word, well, let’s just say it rhymes with bunt. Nasty word.
6. What sound or noise do you love?
The sound of my daughter sleeping or singing.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Oboe. It’s just nasty.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Aside from my current one?
I guess professional wrestling.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“Well done, good and faithful servant.”